EcoProFabrics is a pilot project within the European Commission’s Eco Innovation programme. It is a first step to significantly reduce the environmental impact of textile production, by upscaling the production, distribution and exploitation of ‘Returnity© work wear’: an innovative 100% recyclable polyester-based fabric. Within this project, launching customers get a chance to test and evaluate the quality and performance of this revolutionary product.
- Improving the eco-effectiveness of the Returnity© fabric and associated processes
- Finetuning its application in a range of products
- Piloting Returnity© work wear with nine launching customers in five European countries
- Demonstrating best practices by introducing a Cradle to Cradle based approach
- Performing a Life Cycle Analysis
- Generating acceptance and validation throughout the circular supply chain
Our launching customers include: Royal HaskoningDHV, Brabant Water, GEA, Desso, Ahoud Schilders, Pizza Rossa, Rijkswaterstaat, Dutch Ministry of Defense, BAM Ferroviel Kier, Auping, and Volkswagen.